MHP Risk Reduction
The major issue with online database services is that they can be hacked and, as a result, your private information can be stolen.
Risk Reduction prevents this by using only the information we need.
Your information is protected by the standard attorney-client privilege.
The Attorney-Client information is protected by the profession’s standard.
Risk Reduction keeps less information on you than your library card.
Subscriber Information (we include only minimum information about you):
- No Social Insurance number;
- No date of birth;
- No financial data;
- No personal information of any kind;
- We only use your email address;
- Your written (hardcopy) of the Specialized Power of Attorney for Personal Care is only stored offline;
- All your third party communications are offline.